La Crosse County, Wisconsin

 County Website | County Services | Minutes/Agendas | Code of Ordinance County Directory | Departments

Change Center
Child Care Assistance
Energy Assistance
Economic Support Home

Call\Change Reporting Center

Most changes affecting benefits that you receive through La Crosse County Economic Support should be reported to our Call/Change Reporting Center.  Changes are taken by phone, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm excluding holidays.  By calling 1-888-627-0430, your change can be handled immediately and you will know the status of your benefits.  Depending on the change you are reporting and the program(s) you are receiving assistance for, verification of the information may be required. 

Some changes that should be reported to the Change Reporting Center are: 

  • Birth of a child

  • Address changes

  • Changes in income or assets

  • People moving in or out of the household

  • Changes in expenses

  • Changes in child care authorization

If you cannot call during Call/Change Reporting Center hours you can also report your change in writing.  We have a drop box located outside the door of the Economic Support Unit in the Health and Human Services Building at 300 4th St N, La Crosse, WI. 

You can also mail any changes to:                       

  • CDPU
    Centralized Document Processing Unit
    PO Box 5234
    Janesville, WI  53547-5234
    or Fax to: 1-855-293-1822

To reach the Call/Change Reporting Center call 1-888-627-0430.