Our goal is to help you experience the many benefits of doing business here in beautiful, friendly La Crosse County. La Crosse County has so much to offer:
- A strong manufacturing base, built upon top-notch transportation linkages and a quality workforce;
- A healthcare mecca, anchored by two of the best institutions in the country;
- A retail hub located between the large metropolitan areas of Minneapolis and St. Paul to the northwest and Madison, Milwaukee, and Chicago to the southeast;
- A growing technology sector rooted in the quality of life of the region and the creativity that it fosters;
- A tourism and entertainment destination, focused in arts, culture, and silent sports;
- And much, much more.
Our promise is that we will make every effort to assist you in starting, relocating, or expanding your business in this area. Whether you need assistance with finding the site that will help your business thrive, finding the financing to get your business off the ground or take the next step of expansion, or finding the data that will help you make solid business decisions, we are here to help.
Our role is to facilitate cooperation with other units of government, non-profit organizations, and partners and add value to community and economic development projects. We work to maintain and improve on the County's position as an attractive and competitive place to live, play, and prosper.
New Grant Program
La Crosse County is pleased to announce a new grant opportunity for La Crosse County businesses - the Business Assistance Grant Program. This program is designed to assist businesses in gaining customized consulting assistance with the goal of expanding their product lines and/or markets and achieving greater diversification and job growth.
To view the application for this program, please click here.
Please contact us for more information: