Fees are governed by
Wisconsin Statutes and are uniform throughout the State.
Recorded documents will be returned to sender or designee.
- Deeds, Mortgages, Land Contracts, Satisfactions,
Lispendens, etc. and Miscellaneous Documents:
- Entitled to be recorded in the Register of Deeds
- Cost: $11.00 First Page $2.00 each additional page
- Note: Maximum size sheet: 8 1/2" x 14". One side of a
sheet constitutes a page and any riders attached are considered another
- Only one mortgage can be Partial Released, Assigned
or Satisfied with a single instrument
- Probate Transferring Joint Property through Register of
- Termination of Joint Tenancy
- Cost: $25.00
- Copies of Documents:
- Copies of recorded documents are $2.00 for the first
page and $1.00
- Each additional page, plus $1.00 for certificate if a
certified copy is requested.
- Fees must be received, before copies are sent out.
- Plat copies are $2.00 per page.
Recorded plats are not returned to sender.
- Cemetary Plats:
- Condominium Plats:
Note: Must be: 14" x 22" in size.
Real Estate Transfer Fees
- A transfer form and fee or exemption number is required
for all conveyances EXCEPT when exemptions 1, 2r, 4 and 11 apply.
- Form is to be completed in detail.
- Current rate of fee is $3.00 per $1000 of value rounded
off to the next higher hundred. See form for exceptions.
- Valuation must be shown
when documents are exempt except if exempt under 77.25(3) and (11)
- Both Grantor and Grantee OR their agent must
- Transfers involving rental property must be accompanied
by a stipulation, waiver, or Certificate of Compliance Form.
- Parcel identifier number must be on the form
Vital Records Fee Schedule
|Each additional copy ordered at the same time as
the first copy