James M. Speropulos, Director
400 4th Street North
La Crosse, WI 54601
Office Hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM Weekdays
The Facilities Department is responsible for the operations, maintenance and cleaning of the:
- County Administrative Center
- Courthouse and Law Enforcement Center
- Health & Human Services Building
- Goose Island Park/Campground
- Veterans Memorial Park/Campground
- Mindoro Park
- Neshonoc-Swarthout Park
- Neshonoc South Park
All other County Property that is not supervised by another Department.
Special projects include supervision of capital improvements including new construction to the County's facilities. The department maintains 10+ miles of cross-county ski trails and does all of the snow removal for the downtown campus parking lots and park areas.